WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING SOLUTIONS?
ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING SOLUTIONS: WHAT ARE THEY?
Today, our society consumes energy in many different ways. Since the industrial revolution, technological adavances have continued to increase daily energy consumption. Fortunately, with the advent of LED technology, lamps and fixtures are lasting longerand consume less energy. In short, this means that energy-saving lighting products use less electricity while providing the same light output: compared to incandescent lamps, LED lamps consume 75% less energy.
DO ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING REALLY WORK?
When we talk about energy efficiency, we are usually reffering to products that use less energy but deliver the same performance compared to their counterparts. Whether it's home lighting or commercial lighting, choosing a certified product can have a significant impact on your payment bill.
CHOOSING ENERGY STAR PRODUCTS FOR HIGHER EFFICIENCY.
-What is true impact of ENERGY STAR certified products? What is the impact of such products on you?
- Firstly, energy saving lighting products can reduce your costs. Whether you are the owner of a large house or a small business, you will inevitably be responsible for your monthly electricity bills. Why not look for cost effective solutions to reduce recurring expenses?
- In addition, we all know that our consumption habits have a direct impact on the environment. Choose energy efficient products to reduce environmental pollution.
4 LIGHTING SOLUTIONS TO REDUCE ENERGY CONSUMPTION：
(2) Choose lighting solutions with motion sensor. Illuminate your space only when necessary. A practical and simple option that you don't even need to worry about!
(3) Look for and prioritise Energy Star certified products. This certification is a sign of quality. You can rest assured that the product you are buying meets all North America, Canadian guidelines for energy efficiency.
(4) When you don't need the lights, don't forget to turn them off! A simple gesture, but one that can be quite beneficial over time.
Shop by the website to see all of our Energy Star certified lighting options.
- What is lumen？ 2023-09-25 3
- New products from Worbest - Cabinet lights 2023-09-25 5
- The Application of RGB Color Mode in Lighting 2023-09-23 8
- The Application of LED Lights in Indoor Lighting 2023-09-22 9
- What is LED lamp aging test? 2023-09-21 14
- What is DOB Driver Solution? 2023-09-21 11
- What is CCT for LED lighting? 2023-09-19 14
- Moscow Lighting Exhibition（Interlight Moscow) in Russia, sharing glorious moments with worbest 2023-09-11 15
- What is LED Flush Mount Surface Mount? 2023-09-05 17
- "8 Reasons Why LED Vanity Lights Are a Smart Choice for Your Bathroom" 2023-08-28 33
- The Benefits of LED Vanity Light: Illuminating Your Beauty Routine 2023-08-24 27
- Expectations for the Upcoming Moscow Lighting Exhibition 2023-08-16 28
- Characters of LED lighting 2023-08-12 47
- What is a Good CRI? 2023-08-03 46
- How to choose LED Vanity Light? 2023-07-17 147
- Worbest moved to a new factory 2023-05-24 113
- About the Hong Kong International Lighting Fair(Spring Edition) 2023-05-31 112
- About WORBEST Office 2023-06-08 78
- The 28th Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition (GILE) 2023-06-13 95
- Is the wattage of the ceiling lamp chandelier higher or lower? 2023-06-26 97